domingo, 18 de abril de 2010

CONCLUSION




With this blog I learn many things about literary criticism. My challenge was to be objective and analyze different point of view that other people have to the novels, short story and others written works. I learn which the base of the author is, when they write the stories. Also, I acquire knowledge about diverse written styles. Besides, I to learn about the unusual grammatical structures that author`s have. I learn many things to improve knowledge also my language. I acquire information and vocabulary in each reading that is very useful for daily life that could be useful in my future. All the readings were interesting I really liked it. The idea to written our point of view original and very different to others course that I all ready receive I love it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario